Miso Coriander Dipping/Topping Sauce
This is a small sauce I made randomly one evening with some left over fresh coriander, but it turned out really nice. So here is the documentation for it, for future me and you.
- 7-8 sprigs of Coriander (around 80 grams)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp MSG
- 1/4 tsp Sichuan/Japanese Pepper
- 50ml Neutral Oil (Sunflower, Rice, Peanut)
- 1 tbsp Miso
Instructions (Easy requires Food Processor)
- Put all your ingredients except for the oil in the Food Processor and blend until most pieces are reduced to a pulp.
- Drizzle in the oil to mix everything together.
- Chop the coriander very finely on a chopping board.
- Mix the Miso and the Oil with the seasoning until one homogeneous mass.
- Mix with the coriander. Done.